Monday 22 February 2010

Radiators

Today felt particularly busy. It began with collecting prescriptions from the surgery, then handing over £6 for them. Why they couldn't have been on the one script beats me.

An appointment with Occupational Health followed, where the nice doctor went through the motions, asking all the predictable questions; 'how do you feel?', 'what do you think will happen?' and so on.

Lunch with my wonderful brother in the Black Box was the reward. An excellent butternut squash soup with the softest bread went down very well.

I then met with colleagues from work, who knocked me out with a lovely card wishing me well and an Amazon Voucher. Five fabulous Beatles Remastered cd's are on their way. Thank-you for being radiators guys.

A quick call with my very good friend and finally picking up my daughter from school ought to be enough excitement for one day.

Fingers crossed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine