Friday 1 January 2010

2 men and a goat

Today is of course New Year's day. 2010.

Having been born in the sixties, this makes me feel ancient, however this is no time to be maudlin. I'm alive, surrounded by loved ones.

I have been enjoying the 3 in a boat men travelogue down Ireland, however it is tempered by the fact that one of them is actually a goat named Rory McGrath.    

If ever there was an advertisement for all that is bad about being English; pomposity, thinking they're hilarious when they as funny as a bucket of sick and utter insensitivity to anything, it is the nasal twanged idiot McGrath.

Thankfully he is accompanied by the intelligent Dara OBriain and much more subtle Griff Rhys Jones.

Thus I rest my case, that we Irish tolerate the English much more than they us.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine