Thursday 24 December 2009

Fantasy Dinner Guests

This Christmas Eve I was thinking of my ideal dinner guests, excluding family or friends.

I suppose it would be a group of individuals whom I have admired over my lifetime, for what they stand or have stood for and those who have inspired me or grabbed my interest, or even just made me laugh.

Here they are then, in no particular order, oh and in a fantasy dinner, they don't even have to be alive...

1. Spike Milligan
2. Peter Tatchell
3. Nicola Tesla
4. Sophie Scholl
5. Anne Frank
6. Mike Oldfield
7. Michael Palin
8. Anita Roddick
9. Aung San Suu Kyi
10 Gina McKee
11 Helen Mirren
12 Derren Brown


Your health and happiness

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine