Friday 25 December 2009

The Mighty Boosh

Isn't it great when you get a dose of your favourite things for Christmas presents, like Meharis sweet Orient or jelly beans, or The Mighty Boosh live dvd!

Brings back memories of seeing them up close and personal in Edinburgh. Row 5.

In Row 4, sat a few lads on a night out. One of them kept turning round and leeringly shoved a Bacardi breezer at my then 14 year old daughter. Poor guy must have thought his idea of courtship was working.

Despite her polite refusals, he persisted.

That is until I lost my patience and very subtly, quietly and in hushed tones leaned forward and said 'did you not get the message?'

'Whaaaat messshhaage?' he slurred.

'This is the message', I replied

'Fuck off'

His mate beside him was furiously texting and over his shoulder I glanced 'some Irish guy...'

We weren't bothered again the rest of the show.

No-one messes with my daughters...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine