Monday 15 March 2010

Ridiculous things to do

Last night, being Mother's Day and all, I made an executive decision to have an Indian take away meal.

Inventory:

1. Chicken Pathia
2. Chicken Korma
3. Peshwari Nan
4. Plain Nan
5. Mushroom Pilau Rice
6. Plain Pilau Rice
7. Onion Bhajis (x10)
8. Red Sauce
7. Yellow Sauce

Even bearing in mind this was for a family of four, I never wanted to eat again after finishing. This coupled with some white wine sent me on the mother of all guilt trips.

This morning it was time for the ipod and cross-trainer.

16 songs, 6.55 miles, 417 calories and 1 hour later I felt some penance had been done.

But my legs have disappeared.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine