Thursday 18 March 2010

Coming Home

It has been four decades, but well worth the wait.

I have reconnected with my inner child and it is awesome.

For years I hid behind plastic smiles, forced politeness, feigned enthusiasm and tacit submission.

The medical profession will say this is known as an anti authority disorder.

I call it normal.

The connection was made steadily over the past few years, but only clicked into place this year.

I have ever since I can remember had a loathing of authority, especially when that authority is abused to put others down, be it in school, work or life.

Why am I telling you this?

The simple reason is I have had a reaffirmation of myself as an anarchist. I have always been one, I just managed to hide it away for self preservation.

No more.

No gods, no masters, against all authority.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine