Tuesday 2 February 2010

What day is this, Tuesday?

Is a question I find myself asking my daughters on a daily basis. Being off work with what may or may not be dysthimia, (yes I know it's sonds like an S.T.D.) really messes up your concept of time.

And we're back in the room, that is the library. It's tidy but far too damn bright. That's partly why I have the peak of my military cap pulled down. However this is also a barometer of how far down I feel.

Sometimes I don't want to be with anyone, look at anyone, talk with anyone. Other times I'm a riot.

Today is somewhere inbetween.

I shall endeavour to stick to my own little routines, excercise, write, make tea.

On Thursday I shall smile nod politely and be my 'normal' self, going through the motions of another peek into my mind. It doesn't and never will change the system I have worked in and therein lies the rub.

What day is it, Tuesday?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Grundgetta said...

Here's hoping you don't also have what is commonly known in the Untitled Snakes as Attention Deficit Disorder. That, coupled with Dysthymia would... what was I saying?

11 February 2010 at 20:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine