Tuesday 26 January 2010

A first time for everything

Here I am, in my local library, rather than the discomfort of my rather tatty sofa.

The reason for today's change of venue is simple. My lovely and wonderful wife has need of both laptops. Balls.

Anyway, I have been allowed back after having a couple of books out for more than 3 years. A clean slate.

No charge.

Unlike the parent who was recently sent to jail for 'killing' her son.

Like the parent who wasn't for 'killing' her daughter.

Someone help me. I'm confused. What's 'right' and what's 'wrong'?

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/dominic-lawson/dominic-lawson-who-are-we-to-decide-that-a-dependent-life-is-a-pointless-life-1878817.html

Answers on a postcard please. The best one shall receive a judge's wig.

By the way, if ever I lose my marbles, don't kill me.

Unless I say so.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine