Saturday 16 January 2010

Aspirations

Hey, we can dream can't we?

If I were suitably loaded this year, I would head off here for a few days of great craic and music.

http://www.littleworldfestival.com/

Situated in south eastern France, Meribel is a ski resort which in March will host the festival organised by the band 'The Feeling'.

I found the information via Glenn Tilbrook's site. He, of Squeeze fame, is in my opinion, one of the best male vocalists to come out of England. I grew up listening to them through the angst of teenage years.

Of course, I could give a fig about skiing, snowboarding or any of that malarkey, but great sounds, good company and all round hedonism has its lure.

Anyone fancy a trip?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine