Friday 11 December 2009

Friends

Last night was the first Christmas party (I know I'm an atheist but I detest the word Xmas) I attended this year.

Some people performed a few 'turns', not epileptic mind, more entertainment like and others watched and laughed or didn't and so on.

I noticed people tend to gather around those they feel most comfortable with and that's fine, so long as it doesn't exclude others from taking part.

Where it all goes wrong is where hushed conversations are held and snippets overheard which cause doubt over a person's integrity.

Life isn't fair, you say. Let's make it fair, I say.

How do you do this and prevent 'Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose?'

Say what you mean
           and
Mean what you say

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine