Monday 7 December 2009

Copenhagen

More hot air I suppose...forgive me for being cynical but when have the authorities (see 'Stop all that doom and gloom right now') ever done anything out of altruism, rather than profit?

When I still thought I gave a damn about people and maybe, just maybe the powers that be did too, I learned a harsh lesson in reality.

Companies (and yes that does include charities and so called 'Care Organisations') are driven by two ethics; how much money they can make and how little can they spend  pretending to be so very wonderful.

Surely after Kyoto, we know that promises aren't worth the expensive gold embossed brochures they're written on?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine