Thursday 26 November 2009

What to do when depressed

This morning I met an good friend for breakfast. He understands that you do occasionally find the urge to smile, if not the will to live.

I read on teletext a story of a woman who had sickness benefits stopped because she was apparently spotted on Facebook smiling. This has got to be stopped of course. Smiling is utterly indefensible under any circumstances and needs to be reported and punished severely.

I have to confess, I probably broke some sort of law by having the audacity to leave my house and take Marley dog for a walk. Being depressed of course means that you are physically unable to put one foot past the other, therefore I really should admit to faking the whole depression thing.

After all, what could I possible have to be depressed about?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Britaine: United Kingdom's search engine